Wednesday 2 July 2008

Impatience

In a few days my fiance arrives. It has been while, since we have seen one another. Since she has been gone I have been unable to get a proper nights rest. Is it love? When she arrives she is in for the biggest hug and kiss from me.
Having been off the pill for some time now, we must be extra cautious while, you know. She mentioned to me the other day that she has gotten use to being celibate. I guess I'll find out when she arrives if that was a joke or if she is just trying to tease me. She knows that I have this incredible appetite for her all the time.
In the mean time there is some preparation due for her arrival. She can be a drill sergeant when it comes it comes down to house cleaning. Today I'll tackle the bedroom and take out the recycling.

No comments: